Monday, September 17, 2012

Family pics!

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a great start to the fall! We are enjoying slow week nights of cooking at home, busy football weekends, and lots of time catching up with friends at weddings and showers. Recently, we met up with our good friend, Jennifer Crook, to have some family photos taken. I truly could not love them more than I do! We were a little nervous about how Leighton would do because her first day of Mother's Day Out was that same day, but she surprised us and did GREAT! Here are some of my favorites (I have over 100 faves by the way!)...
















Awesome, huh? I could look at them all day! Thank you Jennifer!

Leighton is doing great at MDO! She loves her friends and her teachers. WHAT A BLESSING for this momma's heart (and mind!). I swing by and peek at her on the playground. She has Mr. Bear in her clutch every time. I feel so comfortable with the ladies that work there. They are wonderful.

Thanks for checking in on us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment